Things to remember
Below are a few items you should plan for before, during, and after the Commencement Celebration at Columbus East High School.
- You should park in the large, south lot and enter through the main athletic entrance.
- For accessibility needs, a separate parking lot will be available, in addition to the spaces in the large, south lot.
- View the map of Columbus East High School
Arrival at Columbus East High School
- Allow additional time for heavy traffic and parking.
- Plan to meet at the auxiliary gym at 4:30 p.m. on May 12.
- Enter CEHS through the main athletic entrance.
- There are no dressing rooms, and there is no secure area to leave personal items. Therefore, please bring only your academic apparel with you and leave personal items elsewhere. We cannot be responsible for items left unattended.
- The procession line will assemble in the auxiliary gym at 5:10 p.m. The procession will begin promptly at 5:30 p.m.
- Graduates will be seated, by academic division, in a seating area on the main gym floor.
- At the conclusion of the vice chancellor's comments, ushers will direct graduates to recess in an orderly fashion. Please follow the directions of these ushers.
- Families and friends are welcome to join graduates, faculty, and staff in the auxiliary gymnasium to enjoy light refreshments immediately following the ceremony.