All candidates must apply to graduate. Submitting a graduation application means:
- Your degree will be awarded.
- You will receive a diploma.
- You will receive important Commencement Celebration information.
- Your name will appear in the Commencement Celebration program.
Apply to graduate
Students who are participating in the IUPUC Commencement Celebration and are aided by the use of a wheelchair, or require accessibility assistance, should call the Office of the Vice Chancellor and Dean at 812.348.7226 by Friday, March 29.
Herff Jones is IUPUC's trusted supplier of caps, gowns, graduation announcements, and class rings. Order these items directly through Herff Jones to celebrate your success at IUPUC.
- The deadline to rent caps and gowns is March 29, 2019.
- New this year, you can pick up your apparel at the Bookstore located in the Columbus Learning Center. Distribution hours are:
- April 29-May 2 9-6 pm
- May 3 9-1 pm
- May 6-9 9-6 pm
- May 10 9-1 pm
- After the event, you will return your used gown and your hood (if you rented one) in one of the deposit bins in the auxiliary gym. Your cap, tassel, and stole are yours to keep.
Rent your cap and gown
IUPUC uses GradImages to capture your special moment in photographs
- Receive discounts on your photos.
- Register your email address and the addresses of up to six friends and family members who may want to view and order prints.
- GradImages will mail or email each graduate photographed a proof image within five days of the event.
- Graduates will have an opportunity to select from a variety of packages, with no obligation to purchase.
Learn more about GradImages
The IU and Purdue diploma covers presented during the celebration will not contain actual diplomas.
- Four to six weeks after your final class, you will receive a letter in the U.S. mail from the Office of Registrar Services advising when and how to pick up your diploma.
- Questions regarding your diploma can be directed to the Office of Registrar Services.
Learn more about diploma pickup